Our hall address is 14405 85 Avenue.
Parking is accessible from 80 Avenue. Turn North on 144 Street.
There are 29 parking stalls in the parking lot, including 2 handicap parking stalls. Plenty of additional parking available surrounding the park along 145 Street, 83 Avenue and 85 Avenue.
We have 2 rental halls available. The Heritage Room and the Laurier Room as described below and pictured here.
Rental guidelines are listed below the room descriptions.
Contact email@example.com for pricing information.
- Members and Non-members
- Built over 60 years ago.
- Ideal for small gatherings including children's birthday parties.
- Also great for outdoor events where only bathroom and/or kitchen access is required.
- 10 rectangle tables and 42 chairs.
- Maximum capacity is 50 people.
- Laurier Heights Community Members
- Non-Laurier residents but active members of their home communities
- Construction completed March 2016.
- Ideal for large family gatherings, catered events, weddings etc.
- Large banquet hall complete with table, chairs, dishes, cookware etc.
- Large modern kitchen with a gas range, 2 ovens, 2 refrigerators, 1 small deep freeze, 2 microwaves and 2 dishwashers.
- 15 round tables for up to 8 people.
- 6 Rectangular tables for up to 8 people.
- 4 Long Narrow tables for buffet
- 120 guests at tables or 143 theatre seating
- Events over 140 people have been accommodated by adding the adjoining Heritage Room.
*** see a more complete list of amenities here
- Renter must be at least 25 years old.
- Damage Deposit required.
- Event Insurance required (*see note below)
- Liquor licence required if any alcohol is present, non-sale and re-sale.
- Any third party service or entertainment hired by the renter must also be insured.
*Foster Park Brokers Inc. provides short term rental insurance that may be required for your booking, regardless of liquor being present. Go to www.fpb.ca. Please allow 1 business day for processing. For events over more than one day please contact Foster Park Brokers Inc. at 780-930-4183.
You may also seek event insurance from a broker of your choosing.
Contact Shannon by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.