- Renter must be at least 25 years old.
- Damage Deposit required.
- Event Insurance required (*see note below)
- Liquor licence required if any alcohol is present, non-sale and re-sale.
- Any third party service or entertainment hired by the renter must also be insured.
*Foster Park Brokers Inc. provides short term rental insurance that may be required for your booking, regardless of liquor being present. Go to www.fpb.ca. Please allow 1 business day for processing. For events over more than one day please contact Foster Park Brokers Inc. at 780-930-4183. You may also seek event insurance from a broker of your choosing.
Hall Rental Rates
Effective July 1, 2018 rental guidelines and rates have changed. We will now be renting our new hall, the Laurier Room, to residents of other communities under certain conditions that include, but are not limited to the following criteria:
- Is the renter an active member of their home community?
- Are the majority of the attendees over 25 or under 18?
- The event is NOT a “hall party”.
Rates are very competitive but are not published. We would be happy to provide you a quote via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a special weekend wedding package that includes both halls from Friday at 4 pm until Sunday at noon. To ensure that the hall is available for community events we do not take bookings more than 6 months ahead of time.
Laurier Heights members who are community residents and want a date in July or August can book up to a year in advance.
For More Information
Please contact Shannon by email at email@example.com for more information.